Do you need to work with PDF files in Java?
JPedal is a Java library that makes it easy to work with PDF files. Common tasks can all be solved with a few lines of code pasted into your application. And because IDRsolutions have been actively developing JPedal for over 20 years, it works with all those problem PDF files out there.
Convert PDF to Image or Thumbnail
JPedal provides a completely automated solution to convert PDF to image at any size in multiple Image File formats.Learn More
View PDF Documents
JPedal's Java Swing PDF Viewer makes light work of multi-page display, searching, printing and annotations editing.Learn More
Print PDF Documents
JPedal fully supports Java Printing Services and will print to any printer installed on a server with Java 8 or later.Learn More
Extract Images from PDF
JPedal allows you to Extract Images from PDF at the highest possible quality.Learn More
PNG is a super compact and well-supported image file type with full support in all web browsers. For simple display of complex Microsoft Word documents in the Browser or SaaS application it provides a really simple solution.
The Online Word to PNG converter provides a free online service to convert single Word documents into optimised PNG images. It uses LibreOffice to convert Word into a PDF file and then JPedal converts from PDF to PNG.
JPedal is used by customers who need to convert many files into PNG images in their systems. It integrates with LibreOffice to provide additional support for Word files. PDF to image conversion is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve, running on customer cloud or physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter including automation, simple LibreOffice integration, the ability to scale the page up to the internal embedded images found in the PDF and fine control over the conversion process and output.
|Description||Word is a document format which can contain text, data, charts, images, tables and more. Microsoft Word files use a .doc or .docx filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odt, .fodt and .sxw are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||PNG (Portable Network Graphics) is a raster image file format that stores images using lossless data compression. PNG supports 24-bit RGB or 32-bit RGBA in palette and non-palette forms. PNG is notable for being high quality, widely supported, and having support for alpha transparency.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 50MB file size limit.
- External hyperlinks do not work?
- The free online converter does not support hyperlinks to prevent phishing. Hyperlinks are supported in the commercial version of BuildVu, however.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.