PUTTING DOCUMENTS IN THE BROWSER
BuildVu converts PDF files to HTML5 for phone, tablet and computer.
PUTTING YOUR DOCUMENTS IN THE BROWSER
Put document display back where it belongs at the heart of the user experience.
Converting Documents to HTML5 makes it easy to view in the browser and to integrate Document display seamlessly into your applications.
Buildvu provides a secure, scalable and highly configurable solution to convert PDF, Word and Image files into HTML5 for display in the browser.
Meet the IDRViewer
Light and Dark theme is user selectable.
Full document search and jump to page.
View all page thumbnails and jump to page.
Single page, Continuous, Continuous facing and Magazine
Runnable video within the viewer
started with your free trial now
30-day free trial, no credit card required
If you are still not sure of which licence you will require, please contact a member of our sales team for help.
* A Server is defined as equivalent to AWS m4.xlarge instances with 4 vCPUs per server
Take a look below at some of our frequently asked questions.
- Is the licence an annual or monthly fee?
- A: All of our licences are billed annually. We will contact you 4 week before your renewal date.
- I am still not sure what licence I need?
- A: Contact us and our sales team will be able to help you.
- Can I run the software on a virtual server?
- A: Yes, you can run the software from your own physical or cloud servers
- Is there a limit on the number of files I convert?
- A: No, you can convert as many of your documents as your server can handle.
- I only have a few files to convert, do I still require a licence?
- A: We offer a per-document conversion fee and this comes with no support.
- Can I run the software from my own servers?
- A: Yes, the software has been designed and developed to be run independently from your own physical or cloud servers unless you are looking at the hosted solution.
- Do you charge for Standby Machines?
- A: No, we do not charge for standby machines so long as the machine is for back up purposes only.
- Does the licence come with support?
- A: Yes, you can find out more about our support system here.
- Do you sell the licence without any support?
- A: No, the support comes with the licence.
- Are buildvu and PDF2HTML5 the same product?
- A: BuildVu is the product and PDF2HTML5 is what the product includes.
- Are buildvu and PDF2SVG the same product?
- A: BuildVu is the product and PDF2SVG is what the product includes
- What happens to my content if I choose to not renew my licence?
- A: You can continue to use the content you have already converted. However, you must remove the JAR from your servers.