PUTTING DOCUMENTS IN THE BROWSER
BuildVu - Display PDF files in your browser on phone, tablet and Computer.
PUTTING YOUR DOCUMENTS IN THE BROWSER
Put document display back where it belongs at the heart of the user experience for your customers.
If you provide a SaaS application or have lots of documents you need an enterprise ready solution to handle them.
Buildvu provides a secure, scalable and highly configururable way to display your documents.More
Meet the IDRViewer
Light and Dark theme is user selectable.
Full document search and jump to page.
View all page thumbnails and jump to page.
Single page, Continuous, Continuous facing and Magazine
Runnable video within the viewer
See for yourself how well it works
Wondering what your documents might look like when you've converted them?
Get started with your free trial now
30-day free trial, no credit card required
If you're still not sure of which licecne you will require, please contact a memember of our sales team and they will get intouch shortly.
* A Server is defined as equivalent to AWS m4.xlarge instances with 4 vCPUs per server
Take a look below at some of our frequently asked questions.
- Is the licence an annual or monthly fee?
- A: All of our licences are billed annually. We will contact you 4 week prior to your renewal date.
- I'm still not sure what licence I need?
- A: Contact us and our sales team will be able to help to assist you.
- Can I run the software on a virtual server?
- A: Yes, you can run the software from your own physical or cloud servers
- Is there a limit on the number of files I convert?
- A: No, you can convert as many of your documents as your server can handle.
- I only have a few files to convert, do I still require a licence?
- A: We offer a per-document conversion fee and this comes with no support.
- Can I run the software from my own servers?
- A: Yes, the software has been designed and developed to be run independently from your own physical or cloud servers unless you are looking at the hosted solution.
- Do you charge for Standby Machines?
- A: No, we do not charge for standby machines so long as the machine is for back up purposes only.
- Does the licence come with support?
- A: Yes, you can find out more about our support system here.
- Do you sell the licence without any support?
- A: No, the support comes with the licence.
- Are buildvu and PDF2HTML5 the same product?
- A: BuildVu is the product and PDF2HTML5 is what the product includes.
- Are buildvu and PDF2SVG the same product?
- A: BuildVu is the product and PDF2SVG is what the product includes
- What happens to my content if I choose to not renew my licence?
- A: You can continue to use the content you have already converted. However, you must remove the JAR from your servers.