Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from Word to JPEG2000
This free online converter is powered by JPedal. JPedal is commercial software that allows developers to integrate Word to JPEG2000 conversion in their own software.Learn more about JPedal
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 10MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
How to convert Word to JPEG2000
- Select the Word file you would like to convert
- Convert your Word file to JPEG2000
- View or save your newly created JPEG2000 file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try JPedal
This free online converter is exclusively powered by JPedal.
Unlike other converters that simply bolt together a collection of free libraries, JPedal includes a high quality PDF to JPEG2000 converter built specially for business use (find out what makes JPedal better than other PDF to JPEG2000 solutions). JPedal offers the following advantages:
Better PDF Compatibility
JPedal supports the latest PDF 2.0 specification and has heuristics to work with poorly created or heavily damaged PDF files.
Smaller, higher quality JPEG2000 files
JPedal uses its own purpose-built parser to provide pixel perfect conversion to JPEG2000 for even the most complex PDF documents.
Faster Speed of Conversion
JPedal is up to 4 times faster than free Java alternatives. It uses a custom image library to provide highly optimised JPEG2000 files.
|Description||Word is a document format which can contain text, data, charts, images, tables and more. Microsoft Word files use a .doc or .docx filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odt, .fodt and .sxw are also supported by the online converter.|
JPEG 2000 Information
|Description||JPEG 2000 is an image format created by the Joint Photographics Expers Group. JPEG 2000 was intended to be the successor to the original JPEG format and offers a range of advantages including "regions of interest", which allows different parts of the image to be stored at a different quality.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 10MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.