Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from Word to Image
This free online converter is powered by JPedal. JPedal is commercial software that allows developers to integrate Word to Image conversion in their own software.Learn more about JPedal
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 10MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
This free online converter is exclusively powered by JPedal.
Unlike other converters which are simply a bolted together collection of free libraries, JPedal is a high quality Java PDF Library, actively developed and updated over 20 years.
JPedal supports the latest PDF 2.0 specification and has heuristics to work with poorly created or heavily damaged PDF files.
Accuracy of Output
JPedal uses its own purpose-built parser to provide pixel perfect conversion to Image for even the most complex PDF documents.
Speed of Conversion
JPedal is up to 4 times faster than free Java alternatives. It uses a custom image library to provide highly optimised Image files.
Microsoft Word is the world's most widely used file format for general documents. But for plain viewing, an image version is often a much simpler choice. An image provides perfect display, is non-editable and the user does not need to use additional software or to leave the application.
The Online Word to Image converter is a free online service to convert single Microsoft Word documents into Image versions of the pages. It makes use of LibreOffice on the server to convert Microsoft Word files to PDF. JPedal then converts the PDF file to images. It can produce BMP, HEIF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG or TIFF images.
JPedal is used by many Companies to convert PDF to Image. With LibreOffice installed, It also supports Word documents. Bulk conversion of Documents to images is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve. The software runs on Companies cloud or physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including the ability to convert lots of Microsoft Word files automatically, to scale the page up to the internal embedded images found in the PDF and to choose different page sizes and scalings.
|Description||Word is a document format which can contain text, data, charts, images, tables and more. Microsoft Word files use a .doc or .docx filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odt, .fodt and .sxw are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||Image formats such as .jpg, .png and .tiff are a simple way to store graphical information. Converting documents to images is a common way to create thumbnails or cover pages of documents. Images are easy to share and supported almost everywhere.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 10MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.