Do you need to work with PDF files in Java?
JPedal is a Java library that makes it easy to work with PDF files. Common tasks can all be solved with a few lines of code pasted into your application. And because IDRsolutions have been actively developing JPedal for over 20 years, it works with all those problem PDF files out there.
Convert PDF to Image or Thumbnail
JPedal provides a completely automated solution to convert PDF to image at any size in multiple Image File formats.Learn More
View PDF Documents
JPedal's Java Swing PDF Viewer makes light work of multi-page display, searching, printing and annotations editing.Learn More
Print PDF Documents
JPedal fully supports Java Printing Services and will print to any printer installed on a server with Java 8 or later.Learn More
Extract Images from PDF
JPedal allows you to Extract Images from PDF at the highest possible quality.Learn More
BMP is a very popular file format in the Computer industry and a simple way to display Microsoft Word documents. For many simple viewing use cases, a BMP image of a page gives a much simpler alternative which does not require any additional software for the user.
The Online Word to BMP converter provides a free online service to convert individual Word files into optimised BMP images of the pages. LibreOffice is used to convert Word files into PDF which JPedal turns into super-optimised BMP image files.
JPedal is used by customers who want to convert many PDF files into BMP images from their own applications and code. It integrates with LibreOffice to also support Word files. Document to image conversion is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve, running on customer cloud or physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including simple integration with LibreOffice to support Office files as well, automation and complete control over the conversion process and output.
|Word is a document format which can contain text, data, charts, images, tables and more. Microsoft Word files use a .doc or .docx filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odt, .fodt and .sxw are also supported by the online converter.
|BMP is a bitmap image file format created by Microsoft. BMP is a lossless image format with each pixel stored individually in full color. BMP is useful for storing high quality photos and computer graphics, however it typically has larger file sizes than other image types.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 50MB file size limit.
- External hyperlinks do not work?
- The free online converter does not support hyperlinks to prevent phishing. Hyperlinks are supported in the commercial version of BuildVu, however.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.