Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from Word to BMP
This free online converter is powered by JPedal. JPedal is commercial software that allows developers to integrate Word to BMP conversion in their own software.Learn more about JPedal
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 100MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
How to convert Word to BMP
- Select the Word file you would like to convert
- Configure the conversion using the advanced options
- Convert your Word file to BMP
- View or save your newly created BMP file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try JPedal
Happy with your conversion?
Don't forget to leave us a review on G2
3 ways to convert PDF Documents to BMP with JPedal
Unlike other PDF converters that simply bolt together a collection of free libraries, JPedal includes a high quality PDF to BMP converter built specially for business use (find out what makes JPedal better than other PDF to BMP solutions).
Free PDF conversion for individual files
This web page provides a simple and free interface for the conversion of individual PDF files to BMP.
Cloud based web service
JPedal can be accessed from multiple languages via the Cloud as a web service for maximum flexibility.
Server based software solution
JPedal can be installed on your own Cloud or physical servers for maxiumum security and performance.
BMP is a very popular file format in the Computer industry and a simple way to display Microsoft Word documents. For many simple viewing use cases, a BMP image of a page gives a much simpler alternative which does not require any additional software for the user.
The Online Word to BMP converter provides a free online service to convert individual Word files into optimised BMP images of the pages. LibreOffice is used to convert Word files into PDF which JPedal turns into super-optimised BMP image files.
JPedal is used by customers who want to convert many PDF files into BMP images from their own applications and code. It integrates with LibreOffice to also support Word files. Document to image conversion is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve, running on customer cloud or physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including simple integration with LibreOffice to support Office files as well, automation and complete control over the conversion process and output.
|Description||Word is a document format which can contain text, data, charts, images, tables and more. Microsoft Word files use a .doc or .docx filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odt, .fodt and .sxw are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||BMP is a bitmap image file format created by Microsoft. BMP is a lossless image format with each pixel stored individually in full color. BMP is useful for storing high quality photos and computer graphics, however it typically has larger file sizes than other image types.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.