Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from Excel to Image
This free online converter is powered by JPedal. JPedal is commercial software that allows developers to integrate Excel to Image conversion in their own software.Learn more about JPedal
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 100MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
3 ways to convert PDF Documents to Image with JPedal
Unlike other PDF converters that simply bolt together a collection of free libraries, JPedal includes a high quality PDF to Image converter built specially for business use (find out what makes JPedal better than other PDF to Image solutions).
Free PDF conversion for individual files
This web page provides a simple and free interface for the conversion of individual PDF files to Image.
Cloud based web service
JPedal can be accessed from multiple languages via the Cloud as a web service for maximum flexibility.
Server based software solution
JPedal can be installed on your own Cloud or physical servers for maxiumum security and performance.
Excel is a very common file format for spreadsheet documents. For just displaying a spreadsheet document in a SaaS application or browser, an image is often a much simpler choice. An image provides perfect display, is non-editable and the user does not need to use additional software or to leave the application.
The Online Excel to Image converter is a free online service to convert single Excel spreadsheets into Images of the pages. It makes use of LibreOffice on the server to convert Excel Spreadsheets to PDF. JPedal then converts the PDF file to images. It can create BMP, HEIF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG or TIFF images.
JPedal is used by many of our customers to convert PDF to Image. Bulk PDF to image conversion is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve. The software runs on our customers cloud of physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including the ability to convert lots of Excel spreadsheets automatically, to scale the page up to the internal embedded images found in the PDF and to choose different page sizes and scalings.
|Description||Excel is a document format also known as a worksheet or spreadsheet. Microsoft Excel files use a .xls or .xlsx filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .ods, .fods, .sxc and .stc are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||Image formats such as .jpg, .png and .tiff are a simple way to store graphical information. Converting documents to images is a common way to create thumbnails or cover pages of documents. Images are easy to share and supported almost everywhere.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.