Do you need to work with PDF files in Java?
JPedal is a Java library that makes it easy to work with PDF files. Common tasks can all be solved with a few lines of code pasted into your application. And because IDRsolutions have been actively developing JPedal for over 20 years, it works with all those problem PDF files out there.
Convert PDF to Image or Thumbnail
JPedal provides a completely automated solution to convert PDF to image at any size in multiple Image File formats.Learn More
View PDF Documents
JPedal's Java Swing PDF Viewer makes light work of multi-page display, searching, printing and annotations editing.Learn More
Print PDF Documents
JPedal fully supports Java Printing Services and will print to any printer installed on a server with Java 8 or later.Learn More
Extract Images from PDF
JPedal allows you to Extract Images from PDF at the highest possible quality.Learn More
Microsoft PowerPoint is the world's most widely used file format for presentation documents. For just displaying a presentation document in a SaaS application or browser, an image is often a much simpler choice. An image provides perfect display, is non-editable and the user does not need to use additional software or to leave the application.
The Online PowerPoint to Image converter is a free online service to convert single Microsoft PowerPoint documents into Image versions of the pages. It makes use of LibreOffice on the server to convert Microsoft PowerPoint files to PDF. JPedal then converts the PDF file to images. It can create BMP, HEIF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG or TIFF images.
JPedal is used by many of our customers to convert PDF to Image. With LibreOffice installed, it can also support PowerPoint presentations. Bulk Document to image conversion is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve. The software runs on our customers cloud or physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not available in the free online converter, including the ability to convert lots of Microsoft PowerPoint files automatically, to scale the page up to the internal embedded images found in the PDF and to choose different page sizes and scalings.
|Description||PowerPoint is a presentation document format which can contain text, images, charts, diagrams etc. Microsoft PowerPoint files use a .ppt, .pptx or .pps filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odp, .fodp, .odg, .fodg and .sti are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||Image formats such as .jpg, .png and .tiff are a simple way to store graphical information. Converting documents to images is a common way to create thumbnails or cover pages of documents. Images are easy to share and supported almost everywhere.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- External hyperlinks do not work?
- The free online converter does not support hyperlinks to prevent phishing. Hyperlinks are supported in the commercial version of BuildVu, however.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.