Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from PowerPoint to BMP
This free online converter is powered by JPedal. JPedal is commercial software that allows developers to integrate PowerPoint to BMP conversion in their own software.Learn more about JPedal
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 10MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
How to convert PowerPoint to BMP
- Select the PowerPoint file you would like to convert
- Convert your PowerPoint file to BMP
- View or save your newly created BMP file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try JPedal
|Description||PowerPoint is a presentation document format which can contain text, images, charts, diagrams etc. Microsoft PowerPoint files use a .ppt, .pptx or .pps filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odp, .fodp, .odg, .fodg and .sti are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||BMP is a bitmap image file format created by Microsoft. BMP is a lossless image format with each pixel stored individually in full color. BMP is useful for storing high quality photos and computer graphics, however it typically has larger file sizes than other image types.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 10MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.