Online to Converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from Excel to HTML
This free online converter is powered by BuildVu. BuildVu is a document conversion SDK that allows developers to build HTML solutions that work with Excel files.I'm a software developer
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 100MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
Submit file to support team
How to convert Excel to HTML
- Select the Excel file you would like to convert
- Configure the conversion using the advanced options
- Convert your Excel file to HTML
- View or save your newly created HTML file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try BuildVu
Document conversion for developers
Looking for a Excel conversion SDK that you can interact with programmatically? BuildVu is a purpose-built Excel to HTML converter for developers which offers high quality conversion, low file sizes and lots of configurability.
Parse PDF files as HTML
Now you can easily interact with PDF files as if they are HTML - because they are! This makes it simple to parse and reuse the content programmatically.
BuildVu is strictly for developers. Add document viewing functionality to your web application or create a solution that can parse PDF files as HTML.
Host your own private converter
With BuildVu you can host a private converter on your own servers. Alternatively, we're happy to discuss hosting this on your behalf.
BuildVu works with
BuildVu integrates with LibreOffice to convert Excel to HTML in your own software.
|Description||Excel is a document format also known as a worksheet or spreadsheet. Microsoft Excel files use a .xls or .xlsx filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .ods, .fods, .sxc and .stc are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the core language of the internet and is used to design and build web sites. Converting documents to HTML allows the document to be displayed in the web browser, allowing you to view the document on any desktop, mobile or tablet device.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- External hyperlinks do not work?
- The free online converter does not support hyperlinks to prevent phishing. Hyperlinks are supported in the commercial version of BuildVu, however.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.