Online to Converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from PDF Form to HTML
This free online converter is powered by FormVu. FormVu is a document conversion SDK that allows developers to build HTML solutions that work with PDF Form files.I'm a software developer
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 100MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
Submit file to support team
How to convert PDF Form to HTML
- Select the PDF Form file you would like to convert
- Configure the conversion using the advanced options
- Convert your PDF Form file to HTML
- View or save your newly created HTML file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try FormVu
3 ways to convert PDF Forms to HTML with FormVu.
Unlike other PDF converters that simply bolt together a collection of free libraries, FormVu is a commercial PDF form converter built specially for business use. Built with commercial customers in mind, FormVu offers the following advantages:
Free PDF conversion for single files
This web page provides a simple and free interface for the conversion of individual PDF forms to HTML.
Cloud based web service
FormVu can be accessed from multiple languages via the Cloud as a web service for maximum flexibility.
Server based software solution
FormVu can be installed on your own Cloud or physical servers for maxiumum security and performance.
Cloud based APIs to convert PDF Forms to HTML via web service
or run on your own servers
PDF files can contain interactive form elements. These Documents can no longer be displayed in current web browsers. But FormVu is able to convert these PDF files into interactive web forms so that they can still be displayed.
The Online PDF Forms to HTML converter is a free online service to convert single PDF files into standalone HTML with interactive forms. It uses FormVu for PDF Form conversion.
FormVu is a Java application which can be run from any Computer language as a simple micro-service to convert Forms to HTML. It runs on cloud or physical servers. FormVu is for customers who want to convert many PDF forms automatically as part of their workflow.
FormVu includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including the ability process lots of PDF files and much more control over the conversion process.
PDF Form Information
|Description||PDF (Portable Document Format) forms is a document format used for transfer of forms and form data. PDF forms are available as AcroForms or as XFA (XML Forms Architecture). PDF forms are not supported in web browsers, however it is possible to convert them to HTML forms using FormVu.|
|Description||HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the core language of the internet and is used to design and build web sites. Converting documents to HTML allows the document to be displayed in the web browser, allowing you to view the document on any desktop, mobile or tablet device.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- External hyperlinks do not work?
- The free online converter does not support hyperlinks to prevent phishing. Hyperlinks are supported in the commercial version of BuildVu, however.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.