Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from PowerPoint to WEBP
This free online converter is powered by JPedal. JPedal is commercial software that allows developers to integrate PowerPoint to WEBP conversion in their own software.Learn more about JPedal
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 100MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
Do you need to work with PDF files in Java?
JPedal is a Java library that makes it easy to work with PDF files. Common tasks can all be solved with a few lines of code pasted into your application. And because IDRsolutions have been actively developing JPedal for over 20 years, it works with all those problem PDF files out there.
Convert PDF to Image or Thumbnail
JPedal provides a completely automated solution to convert PDF to image at any size in multiple Image File formats.Learn More
View PDF Documents
JPedal's Java Swing PDF Viewer makes light work of multi-page display, searching, printing and annotations editing.Learn More
Print PDF Documents
JPedal fully supports Java Printing Services and will print to any printer installed on a server with Java 8 or later.Learn More
Extract Images from PDF
JPedal allows you to Extract Images from PDF at the highest possible quality.Learn More
|Description||PowerPoint is a presentation document format which can contain text, images, charts, diagrams etc. Microsoft PowerPoint files use a .ppt, .pptx or .pps filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odp, .fodp, .odg, .fodg and .sti are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||WebP is an image file format created by Google. WebP can store images in both lossly and lossless formats and supports transparency. WebP provides smaller image files than both PNG and JPEG formats for the same image quality. WebP is supported in Chrome, Fireofx, Edge, Opera and Safari from release 14 (June 2020).|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- External hyperlinks do not work?
- The free online converter does not support hyperlinks to prevent phishing. Hyperlinks are supported in the commercial version of BuildVu, however.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.