Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from PDF to HTML5
This free online converter is powered by BuildVu. BuildVu is commercial software that allows developers to integrate PDF to HTML5 conversion in their own software.Learn more about BuildVu
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 100MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
How to convert PDF to HTML5
- Select the PDF file you would like to convert
- Configure the conversion using the advanced options
- Convert your PDF file to HTML5
- View or save your newly created HTML5 file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try BuildVu
Happy with your conversion?
Don't forget to leave us a review on G2
The only online PDF to HTML converter powered by BuildVu.
Unlike other PDF converters that simply bolt together a collection of low-quality free libraries, BuildVu is a purpose-built PDF to HTML5 converter designed for commercial use which offers higher quality conversion, lower file sizes and more configuration options. Find out what makes BuildVu different from other solutions.
Smallest File Size
Intelligent output that is optimised to create smaller, faster loading HTML5 files.
Complex or poor quality PDF documents are converted into accurate, high quality HTML5.
Embedded fonts are totally rebuilt so that converted documents contain real, searchable text.
Converted content is standalone with no dependencies on any external libraries or components.
Text can be searched and picked up by SEO if desirable. Or it can be made copy-protected.
Ideal HTML5 PDF Viewer
PDF is the world's leading file format for documents. It is very powerful, but very complex. For simply displaying a PDF file in a SaaS application or browser, HTML5 is a much better option because the user does not need to use additional software or to leave the application.
The Online PDF to HTML5 converter is a free online service to convert single PDF files into clean HTML5 content. It uses BuildVu for conversion of PDF documents to HTML5. BuildVu is for commercial customers who want to convert many PDF documents to HTML5 automatically as part of their workflow.
BuildVu is written in Java and can be run from any Computer language as a simple micro-service. It runs on cloud or physical servers.
BuildVu includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including the ability process lots of PDF documents, simple integration with LibreOffice to handle Office files, and much more control over the conversion process.
|Description||PDF (Portable Document Format) is a document format which can include links and buttons, form fields, audio, video, and business logic. PDF files are very popular because they are portable across different systems but they are not ideal for showing content online and on mobile devices.|
|Description||HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is a document format used by web browers. HTML can include text, images, links, and interactive content. HTML is widely supported across devices making it ideal for providing consistent desktop and mobile viewing experience.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.