Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from PDF Form to HTML5
This free online converter is powered by FormVu. FormVu is commercial software that allows developers to integrate PDF Form to HTML5 conversion in their own software.Learn more about FormVu
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 10MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
How to convert PDF Form to HTML5
- Select the PDF Form file you would like to convert
- Choose your preferred output option
- Convert your PDF Form file to HTML5
- View or save your newly created HTML5 file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try FormVu
PDF files provide support for interactive forms using 2 different technologies (FDF and XFA). Browsers are no longer able to display these files but FormVu can convert both formats into HTML5 forms making it possible to continue using PDF forms in a web Browser.
The Online PDF Forms to HTML5 converter is a free online service to convert single PDF files into standalone HTML5 with interactive forms.
The conversion is done by the server application FormVu, running on customers cloud or physical servers. FormVu can be run from any Computer language as a simple micro-service to convert PDF Forms to HTML5. FormVu is for customers who want to convert many PDF files to HTML5 automatically as part of their workflow.
FormVu includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including the ability process lots of PDF forms and much more control over the conversion process.
PDF Form Information
|Description||PDF (Portable Document Format) forms is a document format used for transfer of forms and form data. PDF forms are available as FDF (Forms Data Format) or as XFA (XML Forms Architecture). PDF forms are not supported in web browsers, however it is possible to convert them to HTML forms using FormVu.|
|Description||HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is a document format used by web browers. HTML can include text, images, links, and interactive content. HTML is widely supported across devices making it ideal for providing consistent desktop and mobile viewing experience.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 10MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.