PDF Form conversion for developers
Looking for a PDF converter that supports forms? FormVu is purpose-built for PDF forms, converting them to HTML5 for use in the web browser. Converted PDF forms retain their appearance and interaction. Data can be saved to the original file or captured via web API.
Create powerful workflows
PDF forms can be easily and securely integrated into a web application workflow while retaining all their interaction and functionality.
Reuse existing PDF forms
FormVu is a simple and cost-effective alternative to heavyweight alternatives. Convert PDF forms to simple HTML5 and host it on your own servers.
FormVu works with
PDF files provide support for interactive forms using 2 different technologies (AcroForm and XFA). Browsers are no longer able to display these files but FormVu can convert both formats into HTML5 forms making it possible to continue using PDF forms in a web Browser.
The Online PDF Form converter is a free online service to convert single PDF files into standalone HTML5 with interactive forms.
The conversion is done by the server application FormVu, running on customers cloud or physical servers. FormVu can be run from any Computer language as a simple micro-service to convert PDF Forms to HTML5. FormVu is for customers who want to convert many PDF forms automatically as part of their workflow.
FormVu includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including the ability process lots of PDF forms and much more control over the conversion process.
PDF Form Information
|PDF (Portable Document Format) forms is a document format used for transfer of forms and form data. PDF forms are available as AcroForms or as XFA (XML Forms Architecture). PDF forms are not supported in web browsers, however it is possible to convert them to HTML forms using FormVu.
|HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is a document format used by web browers. HTML can include text, images, links, and interactive content. HTML is widely supported across devices making it ideal for providing consistent desktop and mobile viewing experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 50MB file size limit.
- External hyperlinks do not work?
- The free online converter does not support hyperlinks to prevent phishing. Hyperlinks are supported in the commercial version of BuildVu, however.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.