Online to converter
Uploading your file...
Your file was successfully converted from PDF to WEBP
This free online converter is powered by JPedal. JPedal is commercial software that allows developers to integrate PDF to WEBP conversion in their own software.Learn more about JPedal
Unfortunately the online converter is currently unavailable, please come back and try again later. Thank you.
File Too Large
The file you have selected is too large. We only accept files under 100MB, please try a new file.
An error occurred. Please try again
How to convert PDF to WEBP
- Select the PDF file you would like to convert
- Configure the conversion using the advanced options
- Convert your PDF file to WEBP
- View or save your newly created WEBP file
- For bulk in-house conversion, try JPedal
Happy with your conversion?
Don't forget to leave us a review on G2
3 ways to convert PDF Documents to WEBP with JPedal
Unlike other PDF converters that simply bolt together a collection of free libraries, JPedal includes a high quality PDF to WEBP converter built specially for business use (find out what makes JPedal better than other PDF to WEBP solutions).
Free PDF conversion for individual files
This web page provides a simple and free interface for the conversion of individual PDF files to WEBP.
Cloud based web service
JPedal can be accessed from multiple languages via the Cloud as a web service for maximum flexibility.
Server based software solution
JPedal can be installed on your own Cloud or physical servers for maxiumum security and performance.
|Description||PDF (Portable Document Format) is a document format which can include links and buttons, form fields, audio, video, and business logic. PDF files are very popular because they are portable across different systems but they are not ideal for showing content online and on mobile devices.|
|Description||WebP is an image file format created by Google. WebP can store images in both lossly and lossless formats and supports transparency. WebP provides smaller image files than both PNG and JPEG formats for the same image quality. WebP is supported in Chrome, Fireofx, Edge, Opera and Safari from release 14 (June 2020).|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 100MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website?
- You can use it for any legitimate commercial or personal use so long as you do not remove the watermark linking to our converter.
- How long do my files stay on your server for?
- Your files will be stored on our server for up to 1 hour. If you wish to use your converted document, please download and host it on your own servers.