Tiff is a very popular file format in the publishing industry and a simple way to display Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. For many simple viewing uses, a TIFF image of a page provides a much simpler solution which does not require additional software installed.
The Online PowerPoint to TIFF converter provides a free online service to convert individual PowerPoint files into optimised TIFF images of the pages. LibreOffice is used to convert PowerPoint files into PDF which JPedal turns into super-optimised TIFF image files.
JPedal is used by customers who want to convert many PDF files into TIFF images from their own applications and code. PDF to image conversion is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve, running on customer cloud or physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not in the free online converter, including simple integration with LibreOffice to support Office files as well, automation and complete control over the conversion process and output. It can generate one TIFF file per page or multi-tiled TIFF files combining multiple pages in a single TIFF file.
|Description||PowerPoint is a presentation document format which can contain text, images, charts, diagrams etc. Microsoft PowerPoint files use a .ppt, .pptx or .pps filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odp, .fodp, .odg, .fodg and .sti are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a raster image file format created by Aldus Corporation (now Adobe Systems). TIFF includes support for multiple subfiles, where multiple images can be stored in the same TIFF file. It is widely used for storing images in PDF files and is known for its high level of compression which includes CCITT.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 10MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do the files stay on our servers for?
- Your conversion will be live on our server for up to 1 hour, if you wish to use the file please download and host on your own servers.