Microsoft PowerPoint is the world's most widely used file format for presentation documents. For just displaying a presentation document in a SaaS application or browser, an image is often a much simpler choice. An image provides perfect display, is non-editable and the user does not need to use additional software or to leave the application.
The Online PowerPoint to Image converter is a free online service to convert single Microsoft PowerPoint documents into Image versions of the pages. It makes use of LibreOffice on the server to convert Microsoft PowerPoint files to PDF. JPedal then converts the PDF file to images. It can create BMP, HEIF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG or TIFF images.
JPedal is used by many of our customers to convert PDF to Image. With LibreOffice installed, it can also support PowerPoint presentations. Bulk Document to image conversion is the most popular problem JPedal is used to solve. The software runs on our customers cloud or physical servers.
JPedal includes a large number of optimisations not available in the free online converter, including the ability to convert lots of Microsoft PowerPoint files automatically, to scale the page up to the internal embedded images found in the PDF and to choose different page sizes and scalings.
|Description||PowerPoint is a presentation document format which can contain text, images, charts, diagrams etc. Microsoft PowerPoint files use a .ppt, .pptx or .pps filename extension, however OpenOffice and LibreOffice formats such as .odp, .fodp, .odg, .fodg and .sti are also supported by the online converter.|
|Description||Image formats such as .jpg, .png and .tiff are a simple way to store graphical information. Converting documents to images is a common way to create thumbnails or cover pages of documents. Images are easy to share and supported almost everywhere.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the online converter free to use?
- Yes, our online converter is free to use.
- Does the online converter include support?
- No, there is no support included with our online converter.
- Is there a limit on the number of files I can convert?
- Yes, we allow you to convert 5 files per day. If you are looking to convert more documents than that please contact our sales team here.
- Is a limit on the file size?
- Yes, there is a 10MB file size limit.
- Can I use my converted file on my website for commercial use?
- Yes please feel free to use it, however, you must not edit the file.
- How long do the files stay on our servers for?
- Your conversion will be live on our server for up to 1 hour, if you wish to use the file please download and host on your own servers.