JPedal Technical Documents
PDF Technical documents
- A detailed list of all PDF features implemented is available online on the main site products page.
- An explanation on how PDF exceptions may happen and how to deal with them.
- JVM options available on startup to customise library and examples.
- How do fonts work explains how JPedal can use Java and external fonts to handle non-embedded fonts.
- Additional jars lists additional libraries which you may need to add to the classpath.
- Linearization support explains support for Linearized PDF files in JPedal.