JPedal Java PDF Reader
The JPedal PDF Library provides a full-featured alternative PDF reader, written in pure Java.
We have spent over 15 years developing our fully-featured Java PDF Reader. Our commercial Java PDF Reader offers offers a large range of additional features and also includes additional functionality such as PDF printing and PDF to image conversion. It is licensed under a simple ‘site’ or ‘OEM/Enterprise’ basis -no hidden extras and source code is provided for OEM/Enterprise customers.
What are the Key features of the JPedal Java PDF Reader?
- Multiple View modes like Continuous & Page Flow
- Full Page navigation, scaling and rotation
- Integrated Text search
- Advanced PDF printing
- Support for Outlines, bookmarks and Thumbnails
- Swing and JavaFX versions available (same API)
- Customisable via simple XML configuration file
- API to provide full control from Java
- Single Jar
- Lots of tutorials and monthly new release
- Also opens JPEG, PNG and TIFF files
- XFA support available in XFA version
Watch the Video
|Learn more about JPedal||Download Free Trial|
Screenshots of View Modes in the JPedal Java PDF Reader:
Are there other ways of Reading PDF Documents?
|Learn more about JPDF2HTML5||Download Free Trial|
Q & A
Q: Is there a Free Trial I can download to try the JPedal Java PDF Library?
Yes, you can download the 30 Day Free Trial JAR for the JPedal PDF Library by clicking here.
Q: Do I need to purchase features separately?
No, everything you need to develop an application that requires a world class Java PDF SDK is included in one complete package - you do not need to purchase additional modules.