The JPedal Java PDF Library SDK, is available with XFA support in all versions and is available as a Site license or OEM/Enterprise license, for more information visit the JPedal product page and pricing pages.
|Free 30 Day Trial:||jpedal-trial.jar|
|Monthly Customer Release:||jpedal.jar|
|Daily Customer Release:||jpedal-daily.jar|
|Source Code (OEM/Enterprise Only):||jpedal-src.jar|
|Source Code Daily (OEM/Enterprise Only):||jpedal-daily-src.jar|
Download jars are available as single unsigned versions.
JPedal needs Java8 or higher.
24th August 2017 (7.16.24)(next release due 29th September 2017)
- Option to turn on soft clipping to improve rendering speed on some files
- Further improvements to display of CID fonts
- Large number of customer issues resolved
- August 2017 Release Notes
- 2017 Release Notes (All Releases)
- 2016 Release Notes (All Releases)
- 2015 Release Notes (All Releases)
- 2014 Release Notes (All Releases)
- 2013 Release notes (All Releases)
- Pre 2012 Release notes (All Releases)
In no event shall the author, or any other party who may modify and/or redistribute this program and documentation, be liable for any commercial, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program including, but not limited to, loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or losses sustained by third parties or a failure of the program to operate with any other programs, even if you or other parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.