|JPedal Server||JPedal Standard||JPedal XFA|
|Signed Full with Debug:||jpedal-server-debug.jar||jpedal-debug.jar||jpedal-xfa-debug.jar|
|Unsigned Full with Debug:||jpedal-server-unsigned-debug.jar||jpedal-unsigned-debug.jar||jpedal-xfa-unsigned-debug.jar|
|Unsigned Daily Build:||jpedal-server-daily-unsigned.jar||jpedal-daily-unsigned.jar||jpedal-xfa-daily-unsigned.jar|
|Source Code: Monthly1||jpedal-src.jar||jpedal-xfa-src.jar|
|Source Code: Daily1||jpedal-daily-src.jar||jpedal-xfa-daily-src.jar|
With the exception of the Free JPedal Trial Downloads, click on any of the links above to access your customer download – Username and password sent on purchase.
Download jars are available in signed and unsigned versions. A debug version of each is also available. JPedal needs Java6 or higher.
Please note that the new GUI effects of the current release relies on Sun’s JAI libraries being on your classpath. You can get these and other optional jars at additional jars.
1.: Source Code access is only available to OEM customers only.
2.:Please note that if you wish to run ‘headless mode’ you will need to download jpedal-server.jar.
Some PDF files need additional jar libraries
- JCE library is required for Encrypted files.
- Download jar with CMaps for CID fonts. JPedal requires this in the classpath if you are using PDFs with CID fonts.
- JAI can be used to enhance image handling, especially for Tiffs. Files with JPEG2000 encoded images will also need imageio.jar, which is part of JAI – we have included our modified version of imageio.jar. These can be downloaded from here
March 2015 Release
JPedal Release Notes
- March 2015 Release Notes
- 2015 Release Notes (All Releases)
- 2014 Release Notes (All Releases)
- 2013 Release notes (All Releases)
- Pre 2012 Release notes (All Releases)
In no event shall the author, or any other party who may modify and/or redistribute this program and documentation, be liable for any commercial, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program including, but not limited to, loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or losses sustained by third parties or a failure of the program to operate with any other programs, even if you or other parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.