Integrating PDF to HTML5 in Java
A good way to run JPDF2HTML5 is directly from Java code as IDEs will usually list available methods. This guide is aimed at developers with knowledge of Java. If you do not know Java, we recommend using the online converter.
- You must download jpdf2html.jar
- Add jpdf2html5.jar to your project libraries
There are two code examples at the top of the Javadoc page for PDFtoHTML5Converter which show how to output the IDRViewer or just the pure page content.
How are the settings controlled?
Available settings and their values can be found in the Javadocs. The key classes are:
- HTMLConversionOptions (General HTML Settings)
- IDRViewerOptions (Settings available for the IDRViewer mode)
- ContentOptions (Settings available for the Content mode)
We now have our own functionality to decrypt encrypted pdfs but if you wanted to specify a certain Provider then you can still do so using -Dorg.jpedal.securityprovider. Remember to add the security provider to the classpath if needed e.g.