Documentation & Support – JPDF2HTML5
Tutorials to get you started in 5 minutes
Use these step by step tutorials to set up JPDF2HTML5
- Running the PDF to HTML5 Converter from Command Line
- Running the PDF to SVG Converter from Command Line
IDRViewer or No Viewer?
If you are running from Java code, there are two code examples at the top of the Javadoc pages for PDFtoHTML5Converter and PDFtoSVGConverter which show how to output the IDRViewer or just the pure page content.
If you are running from command line, the default mode is the IDRViewer. To generate pure page content, you must provide the system property -Dorg.jpedal.pdf2html.viewMode=content
- HTMLConversionOptions (General HTML Settings)
- SVGConversionOptions (General SVG Settings)
- IDRViewerOptions (Settings available for the IDRViewer mode)
- ContentOptions (Settings available for the Content mode)
IDRsolutions developers monitor the help & support forum which is the recommended place to ask any questions.
- Text Modes Use SVG or image for background, selectable text, no text, etc.
- Converting Office Documents to HTML5 with LibreOffice
Submit a Bug Report
Please click here to submit your bug report.