Java Tutorials to get you started in 5 minutes
Use these Step by step tutorials to setup conversion in Java with the Converter.
- Running the PDF to HTML5 Converter from Command Line
- Running the PDF to SVG Converter from Command Line
All the useful methods are documented. Some methods are required for use internally. They are included for completeness. If in doubt, please contact us for help.
Our developers monitor our PDF to HTML5/SVG support forum which is the recommend place to ask any related questions.
|Technical Setup||Configuration Tutorials||Video Tutorials|
- Enhance your PDF to HTML5 Content Use these step by step tutorials to get the most out of your PDF to HTML5 converted content.
- Setup your own PDF to HTML5 Converter This resource explains how to run the PDF2HTML5 converter in your java application server (Example: Glassfish or Apache Tomcat or JBoss etc..).
- Navbar Options Show thumbnails if you are using our PDF viewer in your conversion.
- Social Media Buttons Add links to Twitter, Facebook, etc if you are using our PDF viewer in your conversion.
- Text Modes Use SVG or image for background, selectable text, no text, etc.
- View Modes Layout pages as single pages, single file in continuous mode, split spreads, etc.
- Configuration options for HTML5 Learn how to configure Global settings, Viewer Specific settings and preview common conversion presets.
- Configuration options for SVG Learn how to configure Global settings, Viewer Specific settings and preview common conversion presets.
|Page Turning View Mode:||Interactive Sample Conversions:|