BuildVu is a server-based PDF Converter that you can run on-premise or on the cloud.
If you're still not sure of which licence you will require, please contact a member of our sales team and they will get in touch shortly.
Take a look below at some of our frequently asked questions.
- Is the licence an annual or monthly fee?
- A: All of our licences are billed annually. We will contact you 4 week prior to your renewal date.
- I'm still not sure what licence I need?
- A: Contact us and our sales team will be able to help to assist you.
- Can I run the software on a virtual server?
- A: Yes, you can run the software from your own physical or cloud servers
- Is there a limit on the number of files I convert?
- A: No, you can convert as many of your documents as your server can handle.
- I only have a few files to convert, do I still require a licence?
- A: We offer a per-document conversion fee and this comes with no support.
- Can I run the software from my own servers?
- A: Yes, the software has been designed and developed to be run independently from your own physical or cloud servers unless you are looking at the hosted solution.
- Do you charge for Standby Machines?
- A: No, we do not charge for standby machines so long as the machine is for back up purposes only.
- Does the licence come with support?
- A: Yes, you can find out more about our support system here.
- Do you sell the licence without any support?
- A: No, the support comes with the licence.
- Are buildvu and PDF2HTML5 the same product?
- A: BuildVu is the product and PDF2HTML5 is what the product includes.
- Are buildvu and PDF2SVG the same product?
- A: BuildVu is the product and PDF2SVG is what the product includes
- What happens to my content if I choose to not renew my licence?
- A: You can continue to use the content you have already converted. However, you must remove the JAR from your servers.