This is the pricing page for the JPedal Java PDF library. If you would like information about our PDF Conversion Tool, please click here.
What license options are available?
1. A Server License will allow you to run JPedal on a single physical server. Additional server licenses can be purchased to run JPedal on other servers. The server version does not include viewing or printing functionality.
2. A Site License will allow you to run JPedal on up to 3 servers and up to 150 users at a single physical location.
3. A OEM License will allow you to include JPedal in a single end user application with unlimited distribution. This license also provides access to the full JPedal source code.
4. A Site License with XFA Support.
5. A OEM License with XFA Support.
If you are not sure which license suits you please contact us.
How does it work?
- Purchase directly from IDRsolutions - Pay a single (one off) fee to use our JPedal Java PDF Library.
- Electronic access to software is granted from our site upon receipt of funds.
- 12 months of developer email support included - provided via email for a named developer.
- 12 months of program updates included.
How to buy?
IDRsolutions is happy to take purchase orders, and payment can be organized via bank transfer.
Sales of our JPedal Java PDF library program is organized by email or via phone through our office - one of our sales team will provide you with any assistance you need.
What is a Single Named Application?
The best way to explain this is using an example:
If you are writing a program called "MyCustomerApp", our OEM licence allows you to distribute an unlimited number of copies of JPedal as part of "MyCustomerApp".
Our OEM licence covers distribution across different platforms. So you can release versions of "MyCustomerApp" which runs in windows, linux, macintosh, iOS etc under the same licence.
When you release "MyCustomerApp" version 2, version 3 and so on, this is also covered by your original licence. Obviously we recommend that you keep your support and maintenance contract up-to-date if you do this, so you can release the latest version of our software along with your own.
If you now write another application called "AnotherApp" you will need an additional OEM licence if you wish to distribute JPedal as part of that new application.
If our standard packages do not meet your needs, please contact us and we will try to tailor a package to your requirements.
We consider ourselves extremely knowledgeable about Java and PDF. If you would like to discuss your technical or business requirements with our experts, we are happy to arrange a sales call.
Any 'Money back offer' for 'peace of mind'?
We have built our business on satisfied customers spreading the word - we want you to be entirely happy with the software.
So we not only offer demo versions to try, but also have a 30 day money back guarantee - if you ask for you money back within 30 days of purchase we will refund it without quibble (although we would like you to tell us how we can make it better).
Upgrading and renewing support
Users with a JPedal license and a valid support contract can upgrade to our OEM version for the price difference.
After 12 months we will give you the option to renew your support for 15% of the client license (OEM licences) or $200 US dollars for a sever or site license.
This is subject to 'fair usage' policy. If you require lots of support time, we reserve the right to quote a higher price.
What about other currencies?
Our prices are quoted in US dollars - to find out how much this is in another currency, please click here for the latest rates.
We can bill in US dollars, Euros, Pounds sterling or Australian dollars by arrangement and are happy to provide a quotation in these currencies upon request.
Additional taxes for UK/EU customers
For UK customers we are required to add VAT to all prices and for customers in the EU, a valid VAT number is needed or we will have to add VAT as well.
What about non-commercial users?
If you are a genuine charitable organisation and we support your aims, we will be happy to provide a free server or site license in return for an acknowledgement on your website. Please contact us directly. Support will be provided at cost.
(For higher volume, please contact usfor a quote.)