A Java PDF Viewer which is powerful and fully-featured, but simple to setup, integrate and customise. JPedal offers everything you need from a multi-platform Java PDF viewer, including PDF Search and extraction. It also offers full PDF to Print support. Viewing PDF is not an add-on, nor an afterthought with the JPedal Java PDF library. The PDF Viewer is the central feature, and we have spent over 10 years developing our fully-featured PDF viewer in Java.
- PDF Text Extraction.
- Snapshot Facility.
- PDF Bookmarks.
- PDF Font information and document properties.
- Full PDF text search
- Page navigation functions.
- Page scaling and rotation.
- Also opens JPG, PNG and TIFF files
- PDF to image conversion in JPG, PNG and TIFF formats.
- Batch PDF to Text conversion.
- Batch PDF to Image conversion.
- PageFlow and PageTurn modes
- n-up PDF Page Extraction
- Integration with iText PDF creation library
- Configuration dialog
- Advanced PDF Printing
All these functions can be used "as is" or customised to suit your requirements.
Everything you need to develop an application that requires a world class Java PDF viewer is included in one complete package - you do not need to purchase additional modules.
JPedal actually includes multiple Java PDF viewers to cover all scenarios, so whatever your requirements JPedal can fulfill your needs. Watch the video or download the free trial version.
Free 30 Day JPedal Trial:
Other JPedal Features
Find out more:
Find out more about JPedal pricing, or click to purchase. If you need more help or information, view our support section or send us a message.