JPedal includes a large number of example PDF applications written in Java for you to use and customise. Each one is described below along with a link to code and any related items.
PDF to image conversion
PDF Viewers (not server version)
- Viewer is a very comprehensive java PDF viewer which is totally configurable.
- MultiViewer adds the ability to open multiple PDF files in separate panes to the Viewer.
- JPanelDemo is a very simple java PDF viewer with minimal functionality. But we would recommend you look at the full viewer as it is totally configurable and does everything for you.
- AppletViewer provides a version of Viewer running as an Applet.
PDF Printing (not server version)
- SilentPrinting provides an example on how to print PDF files automatically from Java.
PDF text Search