Some PDF files need additional jar libraries
- JCE library is required for Encrypted files.
- Download jar with CMaps for CID fonts. JPedal requires this in the classpath if you are using PDFs with CID fonts.
- JAI can be used to enhance image handling, especially for Tiffs. Files with JPEG2000 encoded images will also need imageio.jar, which is part of JAI - we have included our modified version of imageio.jar. These can be downloaded from here
- JPedal provides integration with iText if available on classpath. We recommend you visit the iText website for full details.
JPedal & PDF2HTML5 Release Notes: Latest Release
- Click here for full details of changes/fixes in all JPedal builds.
- Click here for full details of changes/fixes in all PDF2HTML5 builds.
In no event shall the author, or any other party who may modify and/or redistribute this program and documentation, be liable for any commercial, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program including, but not limited to, loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or losses sustained by third parties or a failure of the program to operate with any other programs, even if you or other parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.