Standard PDF to HTML5/SVG converter
If you have a Standard Edition license you can download your Jar from here.
PDF to HTML5/SVG converter with XFA/Forms support
If you have a XFA/Forms Edition license you can download your Jar from here.
Some PDF files need additional jar libraries
- Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) can be used to enhance image handling, especially for Tiffs. These files need jai_core.jar
- Files with JPEG2000 encoded images will also need imageio.jar, which is part of JAI
- We found a problem in imageio.jar and built our modified version.
- These can be downloaded from here
PDF to HTML5 Conversion Release Notes: Latest Release
06th December 2013
- Font and text enhancements
- Improvements to IDRviewer
- Improvements to error handling
- Tweaks to XFA forms
- Fixes for customer files
- 15588: Broken TrueType font Ensure numberOfHMetrics value is correct when converting TrueType fonts
- 15431: Use nicer icons in IDRViewer Added
- 15553: Add @Deprecated to ViewMode.SINGLEFILE_HORIZONTAL Deprecates ViewMode.SINGLEFILE_HORIZONTAL. We will not continue to support singlefile_horizontal and it may disappear in the future.
- 15558: Word spacing not wide enough on a PDF Fixed
- 15559: Thumbnail lazy loading is broken in IDRViewer Fixed
- 15561: Add button effects in IDRViewer and improve thumbnails/outlines toggle appearance Added
- 15564: Make Select/Pan images visibly toggle Added nicer toggle appearance to Select/Pan buttons
- 15567: IDRViewer: Jumpy screen when changing page with sidepanel open in Chrome and IE Fixed
- 15568: Disable next/prev buttons on first/last page Added for multifile mode
Click here for full details of changes/fixes in all PDF to HTML5 builds in 2013.
Click here for full details of changes/fixes in all PDF to HTML5 builds in 2012.
In no event shall the author, or any other party who may modify and/or redistribute this program and documentation, be liable for any commercial, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program including, but not limited to, loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or losses sustained by third parties or a failure of the program to operate with any other programs, even if you or other parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.